Wednesday, September 24, 2008

What i did before i admit im wrong, but i wont admit i have the thnking to ruin others' relation. I'll admit what i ever did but those i never did or think i wont admit.
I just did whatever i want to do and never think properly. No, can say those action never appear in my brain and i just continue to do it.
I think back what i did before and i cant found any answer why i'll did it. Yesterday only i know when i do some things i've never think about it even what i talked i also didnt think properly before i did it or i talked.
Maybe just sometimes feel like want to find someone to expose my emotion so i just say it out what i want to expose and i've never think about the consuquence and others' feeling. In that part i admit im selfish.
However its my fault, i'll say sorry. Sorry to all. But i know some of you wont accept it, its okay.
But another thing is i've never have wicked thinking about to ruin others' relation or hurt someone.
I wont mind whether got people believe what i say or not, i wont mind what the others think about me, at lease i know where i wrong and i'll correct it. Unless i've never to have wicked thinking in my mind.
About the assignment, im still thinking about what others told me and what i'd said.
Somethongs happened before i admit i forget.
Sorry because of sometimes i didnt heard others talking when im doing some things. Sorry because i'll forget some things the next day. Sorry because i didnt help in this assignment. Sorry because i shouldnt having jokje when do assignment. Sorry becaue of i shouldnt take what others said are joke. However i say sorry to all but i wont mind whether others accept it or not.
Thats all for today.

~`yvonne`~

No comments: