Thursday, September 4, 2008

SAD SAD SAD

WTF!! Guess what i saw today? Just only passed few minutes. Cant guess? I saw my cousin -- Yi Lian's blog. Like.. STFU!! Not because of she small small got boyfriend, but is.. Is.. Haiz.. Really disappointed with her now. She just only form 1 this year, and she ever kill herself because of her boyfriend want to break up with her and she just like.. Die jor.. Why she will become like that? Is her parents know about that? I think no. Why? OMG!! Really disappointed and sad! When i saw that photo, i really felt a little bit faint. All because of that guy, if i know who is he i sure will scold him and also you A Lian! Just give up this kind of guy. Its really not be worth! Even you die already he also will not regrate he break up with you you know?

SEE! CHUNG YI LIAN! Althought i dont know whether this is true or just only cosmetic, i only hope after you see this you will not do some things hurt yourself okay? If some things unhappy happened on you you can tell me, i can be your pychologist, i can ease you stress your unhappy. I have more experience than you and i really dont willing to see you hurt yourself, promise me okay? Stop it! Just find me have a talk and dont hurt yourself anymore! A Lian, im really very willing to help you, PLEASE. Hear what i say, trust me. Im not willing to see some things bad happen on you you know? I hope you understand this.
Thats all for today....SAD

No comments: