Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy Mooncake Festival

Ba yue shi wu zhong qiu jie. Today is the first mooncake festival i didnt celebate at home. And this year i have to celebate this festival with friends at hostel. Cant eat dinner with my lovely family, cant play candles with Sing, cant go play tang long with them at dark street. Haiz.. Maybe these follow 5 years i also cant celebrate at Miri. So sad.

Ice-cream mooncake. Got many flavors -- mango, yoghurt blueberry, black sesame, japanese green tea, durian and cookies'n cream. The most nice is durian flavor. Wa~ I like it. The second and third is yoghurt blueberry and mango. But only the ice-cream inside is nice, the skin is.. Not very nice, for me.

Tang long. Actually inside is mooncake^^ So cute.

So many tanl long. But.. Why are they hang on the bra hager?>.<

One.. Two.. Three. Four.. Five! Five tang longs are hang at our unit's balcony. So nice.




I only can play with these candles in this way. No long balcony for me, dont have so many candles for me to play. Haiz.. If im now at Miri, im preparing many many candles at the long long balcony for tonght. So romantic. Oooppppppsssss~ ^^ Dont know when can i play many many candles again during mooncake festival. Haiz..
See the story below...
Firstly.........

Secondly.........

Thirdly.........

Next.........

Finally.........

................Lame>.<
Thats all for today. Happy mooncake festival to my lovely family, my dear, my best best best friends and also all my friends.


~`yvonne`~^^

No comments: