Thursday, September 11, 2008

Guess Guess Guess...

Guess this --
I like apple but i dont like durian.
I like elephant but i dont like cat.
I like slipper but i dont like shoe.
I like tree but i dont like plant.
I like traffic jam but i dont like fast road.
I like purple but i dont like pink.
I like moon cake but i dont like cake.
I like muffin but i dont like donut.
I like boday shop but i dont like watson.
I like television but i dont like radio.
I like screw driver but i dont like wretch.
GUESS! There is a same point of the things i like.
Sam.. Dont tell the answer first. I know you know the answer already.
^^Just think about the same point and tell me the answer. What is the word of this phrase. [Just now Rox asked us about this phrase but i cant get the answer.^^"]
Thats all for today.

~`yvonne`~^^

No comments: