Monday, September 29, 2008

Thanks a lot because of your helping
Thanks for helping me so much
Thanks for reminding me when im in sad and wrong
Thanks for ever take me as a friend
Thanks for the valid console
However i think my exit is required
I dont want to missing our friendship
I dont want to be back-stabber among you guys (even just i know im not)
I dont want you guys feel that im ruining your relationships
I dont want you guys feel that im make use of 'our' friendship
Maybe my tolerate should increase
Maybe i should find another way to express my emotion
Maybe i should learn to forgive first but not forget
Maybe i shoulnt tell anyone of my feeling my emotion like before
I have nothing to explain nothing to tell noting to blame and scold
Somehow somethings cant explain
The more you explain only will increase the negative thinking in others' mind
The more you explain only will let others feel you palisade yourself
I'd tried it before, when im form 2
After that event, im not willing to explain anymore
No matter is my own business or not
Times will prove the truth
maybe few days
Maybe few months
Maybe few years
Or maybe the truth cant be discover for whole life
But i wont mind
I just have to know what i do i think are without any wicked aim
I just have to know im not malignancy person
At least i know who am i
At least what i do are fairly from the bottom of my heart
Thats all for today.

~`yvonne`~^^

No comments: