Friday, September 5, 2008

Sleepy

Felt so sleepy today. I think i have to sleep early today and wake up early tomorrow morning to finish my drawing assignments and report outline for communication studies. And luckily the blooding hand not my cousin's hand. And thanks GOD she be enlightened about the broke up with her ex-boyfriend -- Sim Chia Tee. I never seen this guy before but if got chance i would like to meet with him and see how he looks like. Is he very handsome? Or cute? Or like a children? Or.. Im very curious lah.. >.< Buy a lot of things today and spend all my allowence for this week, luckily this weekend have to stay at home and no need spend money even 1 sen. Hehe.. Now 1 sen cant use already lah.. I told dada's brother -- Chok Ying few days ago that i will go see doctor but i didnt go today because my cought almost recover and my throat not very itchy already so no need go clinic. Luckily already recover if not i have to smell the smell of medicine today, i hate that kind of smell and i hate to take medicine. Same with dear~ Hehe.. So dada, you no need too worry about me because i recover already and i promise you i'll drink more water at home this weekend and i'll take care myself. And mum.. I also will listen your advice -- drink more water. Same same lah.. ^^ Now i have to be dear's accountant to calculate his wages.
Thats all for today^^

No comments: