Saturday, September 13, 2008

Thank you

This blog is want to thank you to Issac. He help me bring some things back for dear and i think its very trouble to him, so thank you Issac^^
So many people went ot Mid Valley today but we still got parking at parking area, not bad. Just now ate some ice-cream mooncake, so nice. And this is my first time saw got ice-cream and first time eat ice-cream mooncake>.Now have to continue my drawing assignment. If can finish it today then maybe.. MAYBE.. Tomorrow will go Melaka. Have to see first because not only have drawing assignment and building material journal also not yet finish and also the MALA HOUSE.
Explain. How i felt yesterday and yesterday yesterday night. WALAO~ Mr. Firuz, are you dally with us? Before than you asked us to use scale 1:50 for the malay house, but yesterday you said too small and change the scale back to 1:20. And.. Feel like dont willing to say. Heart so pain and heart is bleeding. Maybe only Roxane know what had happened. Really cant stand with this kind of FRIENDSHIP and i dont willing to tell who are them. 'Keep keep bleeding keep bleeding'. This song is telling my heart is bleeding NOW. And.. My 'FRIENDSHIP HEART' is broken since im 18 years old. For me at here, FRIENDSHIP mean.. mutual utilize. I miss you, Kiang Hoon and Cindy. I really feel like want to go back to find you gals. I miss the secondary school life. I miss your voice. I miss all the things happened when we are secondary. And i miss you, dear Chok Hi. I really dont know i can stand for 4 years or not at here. Is it time to change school next semester to Lim Kok Wing College, Kuching? If im at Kuching i can meet with Kee Hua and i can go back Sarikei easily and can save lots of school fees. But.. Kuching doesnt has degree course. If i change, thats mean i only can take diploma. But its more easy find job at Miri, i think. No need too worry about that now. Still got few months for me to consider.
That all for today.

~`yvonne`~^^

No comments: