Monday, August 25, 2008

Uuuhuuu~

Today, lets pictures to explain what happen today 0.^
See~ This is my legs. Really, is my legs. And then what those fishes doing? They are eating my foots' dead skin. Wao~ Is so tickle and a little bit benumb. See~ I dont dare open my foots because veri itchy bah.. 10 minutes just only RM5 at Sri Kembangan, so cheap~ If at Midvalley they charge RM38 just for half an hour, so expensive. See next time whether got many times or not then go again and do the spa half an hour, just RM15, cheaper than other place many many many leh~ haha.. That all for today^^

2 comments:

HoNG said...

haha..
y so special one..
fishes can eat dead skin??

~`于舒晗`~ said...

jj_lee88 : ya, so its call 'fish spa', cant found in Miri, really like want to find this kind of fish back and can open one fish sha shop, must can earn many money de..haha..