Tuesday, August 19, 2008

OMG

What? My icon board has to REDO? Haiz... What the lecturer said is : your design is not professional and your background is complecated. Wao~ So REDO again loz.. And what he said also included : your drawing must be very neat and not like this like that loz.. Cant remember all the things what he said just now. Walao~ The morning class end on 10:30 but afternoon class start at 2, so long time has nothing to do. So we went to SS15 and took our lunch there. After thet we went to Sunway Pyramid to have a walk. We [lame group] took the sticker photo at there. I not yet take the photo of those sticker photos yet so maybe i'll pose it on tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. We still also having porridge tonight because in house already nothing to cook for dinner, just left can food [sponsor by Samuel Wong]. And finally what i want to say is.. YEAH~ My internet can use already so I can online to play XDO with my dear, so good. Hehe..

No comments: