Saturday, August 16, 2008

Boring Day















I like this shirt very much. But...I didnt have so many $$ to buy this dress, and its too sexy. If i wear this dress out, my daddy will scold me. And that why i didnt buy this kind of shirt.Haiz....









This is another dress and i also didnt buy it, haiz.. Because, if i buy this, i must buy another small small jacket, if not my daddy will also scold me. From day until night.









Wao~yogurt ice-cream, its taste very nice. Sour sour sweet sweet. All those toppings can choose one. Got banana, kiwi, manggo and etc.


















Yo~Leng zai.. Haha.. We go 'chuong K' when luch time at redbox in Sunway Pyramid. A Wei's sound is very nice when he singing. So good he can sing so nice, very jelous lah me..

Lame gang --Samuel, A Wei, Yew Weng, Jane, Roxane & Yvonne in red box.

2 comments:

Isaac said...

hehe.. i am Isaac.. u knw me rite??
hehe.. me at here jz wan to gif some comment of the skirt or shirt tat u are trying tat day..
hehe.. when i 1st time see the 1st picture tat u show, u knw in my mind wat i thinking?? haha.. i thinking tat are u mengandung? haha.. anyway.. i no mind to hurt u.. jz wan to tell u.. hehe.. good luck..

~`于舒晗`~ said...

isaac : ya i know u..aiyo.. because inside my skirt got another skirt bah..so just like i really pregnant..