Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Assignment day

Just came back from ioi mall [buy some gloceries for this week]. The air cord also fixed already, yahoo~ Can have a sweet and nice dream tonight. Actually in my planning i have to do all my assignment [icon board, advertisment brief and perspective drawing] today. But i think i only can do my icon board half half, because the REDO, all have to draw and stick and write again.

Friends -- Samuel, A Wei, Roxane, Yew Weng, Jane & Yvonne

Walao~ Jane, dont blow us away, haha.. All have to dots on our 'pretty' face. ^^

Yo~ I love this picture more than the other 3.

^^"Hehe.. This is not our actual bodies. Samuel is on my body, Roxane on A Wei's body, Yew Weng on Roxane's body, Jane on Yew Weng's body, A Wei on Samuel's body and im on Jane's body, haha.. Its so funny.

Thats all for today and now i have do my assignment [icon board] if not really cant submit on Friday. Haiz.

No comments: