Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Reflection Exibition

Reflection. The title for this exibition and one of my friend + classmate + housemate -- Roxane is the exibiter. Althougt she didnt get the win a prize, but i think she very proudof her work because she did it in her creative way and she do the best in this exibition.





Wao~Tan Sri Dato Lim Kok Wing sign his signatufre in front of me leh.. I felt very be honored because I can see Tan Sri sign with my own eyes and the distance is so short.






























This is my dinner for today -- steamboat. The sotongs look very nice but very oily, and i dont like eat oily food, thats why my plate is become so oily and my food all black black one. ^^"










Eating behind the exibition with samuel wong during the exibition started. The sausages are very nice, mmmmm...






Sam sam..Why you holding two cups of drinks? Dont so greedy. After finish one cup then take again and dont take two in one time. Must give me one. Oooppppssss... Actually Im having my drinks on that time, wahaha..








































No comments: