Saturday, October 18, 2008

Lose Bearing

DAMN!!
Feel so sick
Im now really lose my bearing
Dont know what can i do
That wont make others feel bad
Dont know what can i say
That wont hurt others
Before..
Im wont had that kind of feeling
Like dont know how to de a good friend
How to care a friend
But now..
I really dont know how can i treat others only not hurt them
Im like a corpse
No bearing
No idea
But i still got feeling
Some times im really cant join with others
Im like invisible for others
Not i dont want to join with
But..
I really dont know how
After i come to KL
My life changed
Without my knowing
But..
I feel it
Months ago
And..
I dont know how i face it
And i just let it
GOD..
Please guide me
How to be a good friend for others
How to join with others easily
How i classify what should i talk and what i shouldn't say out

~`yvonne`~

No comments: