Sunday, October 19, 2008

Happy Brithday To Kiang Hoon

Liang moi..
Happy brithday
I wont forget la..
19 October is your brithday
I'd celebrate with you every year
But..
Sorry this year i cant make it..
>.<
But i still hope you like the present
And kambateh in your exam tomorow
I'll always support you
^^
And hope the relationship between you and your Hao Hao becomes better and better
Im waiting for your wedding after 10years
Or maybe 6 years later
Haha^^
I'll always love you
Happy 18th brithday Hoon Hoon
^^

Happy brithday to Siak Poh also
Suprise or not i still remember your brithday
Not Chok Hi tell me de o..
But is im the one to remind him today is your brithday
^^
Its because your brithday is at the same day with my best friend
Im at here wish you all your brithday wishes will come true
^^
Happy Brithday Siak Po

~`yvonne~`^^

No comments: