Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Count Down 4 Days

Included today
Still left 4 days to go
After these 4 days
Its Chinese New Year
Every supermarket full of buyer
Especially Boulevard
*for Miri*
Every time i went there
I even cant get into the basement
People mountain people sea
*人山人海*
Make some cookies at home
Hate to mix the ingredients
So sticky sticky
Luckily got plastic gloves for me to use
For hygiene purpose also
My cousin had made other cookies
More difficult to make
*for me only -- lazy*
She can even make them to sell at her mother's shop
But mine
The most, simplest
Really cant sell
Just mix the flour, butter and sugar
And then put it into the oven
Wow~
*nothing special on it*
But my mom likes it
As she said "not very sweet as others"
This is the only one good deed of it
*.*


~`yvonne`~

No comments: